The Sacrament of Reconciliation
“Those who approach the sacrament of Penance obtain pardon from God’s mercy for the offense committed against him, and are, at the same time, reconciled with the Church which they have wounded by their sins and which by charity, by example, and by prayer labors for their conversion.” (CCC 1422)
The sacrament is also celebrated with private confession in the Reconciliation Room accessible through the chapel.
- Tuesdays from 5:00 – 5:25 p.m.
- Saturday afternoons from 3:30-4:30 p.m. (beginning time may be delayed at times due to weddings or baptisms)
- Sundays from 11:15-11:45 a.m.
- Or by appointment: Please call Fr. Louie at 507-645-8816 ext 209 to schedule an appointment.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated at Communal Penance Services with the assistance of several priests during the Advent and Lenten seasons
- Pre-Advent Reconciliation Service: TBD
- Lenten Reconciliation Service: TBD