St. Dominic is the Catholic faith community in Northfield, MN, and part of the Archdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis. We invite you to worship with us and share in our commitment to worship, sacrament, education, faith formation, community, and ministry. Please contact the Parish Office or speak to any of the volunteer groups to find your place in our parish and use your time, talent, and treasure for the glory of God. Please, join us for Mass!
News and Events
- Text Scam Affecting Parishes: There have been reports of a texting scam at St. Dominic. Please be careful with your text messages! If you are unsure the message is from one of our priests, call the parish office to speak with them directly.
- Masses are now available on demand for our homebound parishioners. https://vimeo.com/channels/stdominic
- A prayer group for those suffering with addictions of all kinds has formed to ask for the intercession of Ven. Matt Talbot. Contact Mara with questions about joining this anonymous group. Prayers can be found here.
- The Knights of Columbus have started a group rosary on the last Sunday of each month! Bring everyone to the chapel at 10 AM for the rosary before mass. (Are you an 18+ male? Consider joining the KCs!)
- Power Our Parish With Prayer – Do you want to help the parish, but are unsure how to do it? Take a pledge to improve your prayer life and pray for monthly intentions from the church and the school. After each parish staff meeting, I will contact you with stories of how your prayers are working and new intentions. People are noticing the change in the parish! Fill out the form to join our prayer ranks today!
Update from Archbishop Hebda
Archbishop Hebda encourages us all to participate in the Archdiocesan Synod. The event page is here: https://www.archspm.org/synod/
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 12:00 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo y Matrimonio. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo.