St. Dominic is the Catholic faith community in Northfield, MN, and part of the Archdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis. We invite you to worship with us and share in our commitment to worship, sacrament, education, faith formation, community, and ministry. Please contact the Parish Office or speak to any of the volunteer groups to find your place in our parish and use your time, talent, and treasure for the glory of God. Please, join us for Mass!
News and Events
- Have a safe and meaningful Memorial Day weekend!
This summer, we are not having VBC, instead, our summer gathering will be St Dominic’s 150th Anniversary Celebration Saturday, August 10 and Sunday August 11th.This celebration is similar to VBC in that we are gathering to celebrate our faith, at Mass with our new pastor, Fr Bob Hart; participate in fun activities and games for the whole family, and enjoy great meals at our favorite food trucks.Will your family be in town? We would love for you to attend! We would love your help with games and activitiesPlease join in by contacting Rick Nelson or Mara Mangan at the parish office.
- St. Dominic 150th Anniversary Celebration will be August 10th-August 11th. Check back soon for more details.
- The Knights of Columbus have started a group rosary on the last Sunday of each month! Bring everyone to the chapel at 10 AM for the rosary before mass. (Are you an 18+ male? Consider joining the KCs!)
- Power Our Parish With Prayer – Do you want to help the parish, but are unsure how to do it? Take a pledge to improve your prayer life and pray for monthly intentions from the church and the school. After each parish staff meeting, I will contact you with stories of how your prayers are working and new intentions. People are noticing the change in the parish! Fill out the form to join our prayer ranks today!
- The latest local events and help organizations can be found under the Resources page.
- Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!
Update from Archbishop Hebda
Read Archbishop Hebda’s comments on the current state of the Church: http://www.archspm.org/archspm_news/archbishop-hebdas-statement-regarding-action-accountability/
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 12:30 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo, Matrimonio y Primera Comunión. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo o leer el boletín hispano.