St. Dominic is the Catholic faith community in Northfield, MN, and part of the Archdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis. We invite you to worship with us and share in our commitment to worship, sacrament, education, faith formation, community, and ministry. Please contact the Parish Office or speak to any of the volunteer groups to find your place in our parish and use your time, talent, and treasure for the glory of God. Please, join us for Mass!
Please see our COVID Page for procedures at this time. Masses are both online and in person. The chapel is available for individual prayer, but restrooms are not available during the week at the church. Please plan accordingly.
While the school is distance learning, there will be a special mass on Tuesdays for the staff which will also be open to the public:
- Dec. 1 at 8:20 AM
- Dec. 15 at 8:20 AM
- Jan. 5 at 8:20 AM
There will still be masses at Wednesday at 8:20 AM which will be open to the public while the school is not meeting in person. Wednesday masses will be public Dec. 2 – Jan. 6.
Mass Schedule for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception:
- December 7 at 6 PM (English)
- December 8 at 7 AM (English)
- December 8 at 6:30 PM (Spanish)
- Operation Joy is going to be different this year. No trees at the back of the church, no presents–if you’d like to help support a family for the holidays, please donate direct to the Community Action Center. https://communityactioncenter.org/operation-joy/
- November’s Thanksgiving Meal Project is live! The CAC indicated the way for those who can afford to assist others at this time is through grocery gift cards in denominations of $20 or $25 to not only spread it among more families, but to supplement food packages which they hope to assemble from bulk purchases and other donations. Your past support is appreciated. Any support to our local people in need is welcomed. Please consider what you are able to donate and bring the gift cards to the church office or–if you attend mass–put them in the collection basket. If you prefer to make a cash or check donation, please specify that it is for the Thanksgiving Meal Project. Thank you! Donations are due by November 23rd.
Saturday, November 14 is Reconciliation Preparation Day with Students and One Parent for St Dominic School Grade 2 Students and St Dominic Faith Formation Sacramental Preparation / La Primera Reconciliacion y Comunion. Please log into survey monkey at this address to register:
Update from Archbishop Hebda
Archbishop Hebda encourages us all to participate in the Archdiocesan Synod. The event page is here: https://www.archspm.org/synod/
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 2:00 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo y Matrimonio. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo.