CELEBRATE THE 150TH ANNIVERSARY OF ST. DOMINIC’S WITH US. Clink on the text for links to raffle info, schedule, volunteer opportunities, and register for Bean Bag [here] and Euchre Tournaments [here]!
St. Dominic is the Catholic faith community in Northfield, MN, and part of the Archdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis. We invite you to worship with us and share in our commitment to worship, sacrament, education, faith formation, community, and ministry. Please contact the Parish Office or speak to any of the volunteer groups to find your place in our parish and use your time, talent, and treasure for the glory of God. Please, join us for Mass!
News and Events
- We are doing a new Pictoral Directory in honor of the 150th. Early Bird Registration available NOW. Click Here!
- Are you currently volunteering here? Or, would you like to volunteer at St Dominic Church? We are grateful for your help!Part of volunteering (and being an employee) requires “E3” certification. Essential 3 certification means the following is completed: You have your own personal online account at www.virtus.org; attend a Live Safe Environment Training (we have three dates for training – see below); complete a background check; and complete and sign the code of conduct and view steps to report suspected child abuse. Employees and Volunteers who have worked/volunteered for over 3 years must be recertified in background check, code of conduct, reporting abuse, and view the video “Keeping the Promise Alive.”Adult Virtus / Safe Environment Training will be offered at St Dominic Church, 6:30pm-9:30pm on the following dates:English: July 24, August 26, Sept 9 and Spanish: Sept 9To register, please go to www.virtus.org, request session information by selecting St. Paul and Minneapolis Archdiocese “drop down” bar and scroll to the session of your choice. Please contact Mara Mangan at 507-645-8816 for assistance.
- The Knights of Columbus have started a group rosary on the last Sunday of each month! Bring everyone to the chapel at 10 AM for the rosary before mass. (Are you an 18+ male? Consider joining the KCs!)
- Power Our Parish With Prayer – Do you want to help the parish, but are unsure how to do it? Take a pledge to improve your prayer life and pray for monthly intentions from the church and the school. After each parish staff meeting, I will contact you with stories of how your prayers are working and new intentions. People are noticing the change in the parish! Fill out the form to join our prayer ranks today!
- The latest local events and help organizations can be found under the Resources page.
- Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!
Update from Archbishop Hebda
Read Archbishop Hebda’s comments on the current state of the Church: http://www.archspm.org/archspm_news/archbishop-hebdas-statement-regarding-action-accountability/
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 12:00 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo, Matrimonio y Primera Comunión. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo o leer el boletín hispano.