Calvary Cemetery is located at 701 Spring Creek Rd. in Northfield.
Calvary Cemetery Regulations–Revised April 1–2021
Current COVID19 Cemetery Procedure
Current CALVARY CEMETERY PRICES
Calvary Cemetery Regulations
Revised April 1, 2021
To enable our workers to cut grass and properly care for the grounds of this cemetery without obstructions, the following regulations were established as of April 1, 2021:
- Christmas wreaths and other Christmas decorations are to be removed no later than January 15th.
- Memorial Day decorations (artificial placed in the ground) are to be removed no later than 10 days after Memorial Day.
- Flowers and other items placed on graves at the time of burial are to be removed within 15 days.
- The planting of trees or shrubs on gravesites is not permitted.
- Planting of flowers, placement of pot stands, shepherd hooks or any other decorations or memorial items will be allowed ONLY with express permission of the Calvary Cemetery Board AND must be placed in such a way as to not obstruct lawn cutting and grounds care. No plantings in-ground of any type (perennials, annuals, etc.) are permitted. Flower pots are permitted in plant stands on either side of the monument/footstone, not in cutting lanes. Also the placement of lawn ornaments, solar lights, whirligigs, or anything with a small iron or wood stand is not permitted in and/or on the ground. These items pose a hazard for those maintaining the grounds. These items may be placed securely in a pot on a plant stand.
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON GROUNDS
- The Cemetery Board reserves the right to remove any plants (including artificial flowers), objects deemed intrusive, faded, or unsightly, or not in compliance with the above regulations.
- Thank you for your assistance in helping us to maintain the grounds of Calvary Cemetery.
Calvary Cemetery Board
Dale Fredrickson, Co-Director
Mark Zwolenski, Co-Director
Sue Hollinger, Secretary/Treasurer (507)649-0345