We at St. Dominic have the opportunity to help serve Thursday’s Table—a program organized by community members to provide a free, hot and nutritious meal to Northfielder’s every Thursday evening at the Community Action Center—on February 19. Volunteers are welcome to bring family & friends to join the meal (volunteers must be 18 years of age or older). Time slots/duties are as follows:
- Table set-up, 2:30-3:30 PM — 1 volunteer
- Room set-up, 3:00 – 4:30 PM – 1 volunteer
- Food prep in kitchen, 4:45-6:30 PM—2 volunteers
- Table cleaners & re-setters, 4:45-6:45 PM — 2 volunteers
- Dining room cleaning crew, 6:15-7:30 PM — 2 volunteers
Please contact Jennifer in the parish office to sign up. Thank you.