St. Dominic is the Catholic faith community in Northfield, MN, and part of the Archdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis. We invite you to worship with us and share in our commitment to worship, sacrament, education, faith formation, community, and ministry. Please contact the Parish Office or speak to any of the volunteer groups to find your place in our parish and use your time, talent, and treasure for the glory of God.
Please, join us for Mass!
Update from Archbishop Hebda
Archbishop Bernard A. Hebda offers an update on the reorganization process in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
News and Events
- Lent is here! Prepare yourself and check out our worship schedule for Ash Wednesday, Stations of the Cross, and Holy Week.
- Knights of Columbus Council 1516 is offering three $500 scholarships to High School seniors who are members of St. Dominic in Northfield, or of Annunciation parish in Hazelwood. The scholarships will be awarded at the Northfield High School awards ceremony on April 25, 2018, and will be available for the second semester of the student’s first year of post secondary education. Applications are available at the Parish Center, on the parish website (form 1, form 2), and at the High School Guidance office. Deadline for applications is Friday, April 6, 2018. If you have questions, please call Scholarship Chairman, Dave Miller, at 612-423-1905.
- Power Our Parish With Prayer – Do you want to help the parish, but are unsure how to do it? Take a pledge to improve your prayer life and pray for monthly intentions from the church and the school. After each parish staff meeting, I will contact you with stories of how your prayers are working and new intentions. People are noticing the change in the parish! Fill out the form to join our prayer ranks today!
- The latest local events and help organizations can be found under the Resources page.
- Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 12:30 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo, Matrimonio y Primera Comunión. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo o leer el boletín hispano.