St. Dominic has ministered to Catholics in the Northfield area since 1869. The parish now serves the spiritual needs of over 1,400 registered households. We offer faith formation at all levels, outreach programs, and many ways to be involved in the Mass.
We invite you to worship with us and share in our ministry.
Update from Archbishop Hebda
Archbishop Bernard A. Hebda offers an update on the reorganization process in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
News and Events
- Faith Formation Classes Launch! – Confirmation classes are beginning for high schoolers. Orientation for Elementary classes is on 9/13 in the school. Orientation for Middle School is on 9/20 in the social hall. Turn in the forms as soon as possible!
- Groups for Adults – Don’t feel left out among this catechism for children and young adults. There are plenty of opportunities for adults to learn more about their faith, from being a volunteer in a faith formation group to participating in one of the many ministries. RCIA events will begin on 9/26. Watch the bulletin for more information.
- Power Our Parish With Prayer – Do you want to help the parish, but are unsure how to do it? Take a pledge to improve your prayer life and pray for monthly intentions from the church and the school. After each parish staff meeting, I will contact you with stories of how your prayers are working and new intentions. Fill out the form to join our prayer ranks today!
- The latest local events and help organizations can be found under the Resources page.
- Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!
Need a few words of wisdom? Watch a short video from Fr. Mike Schmitz about lots of different topics!
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 12:30 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo, Matrimonio y Primera Comunión. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo.