St. Dominic has ministered to Catholics in the Northfield area since 1869. The parish now serves the spiritual needs of over 1,400 registered households. We invite you to worship with us and share in our ministry.
News and Events
- Faith Formation registration forms are due in the parish office by Wednesday, September 2. The church welcome center will be open on September 2 from 6:30 – 8:00 pm to drop off forms. More information can be found on our Faith Formation page.
- Confirmation orientation – grade 9 & 10 students and their parents are invited to the church for information about the program for the coming year on Wednesday, September 2, 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
- World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation – the Environmental Care Committee will be leading the reading of Pope Francis’ encyclical in the chapel on Tuesday, September 1, beginning at 2:00 pm. All are invited to attend. Sign up to be a reader will be available after all Masses this weekend.
- Get up and move your body – a message of hope from Cindy and Chuck Briscoe, who were recently interviewed by Mike Max on WCCO radio following Cindy’s 2 year battle with pancreatic cancer. Begin listening at 7:09.
- St. Dominic School incentives are available now for new and returning students. Recruitment incentives are also available for existing school families – contact the school for details.
- Laudato Si: On Care For Our Common Home
- Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 12:30 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo, Matrimonio y Primera Comunión. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo