St. Dominic is the Catholic faith community in Northfield, MN, and part of the Archdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis. We invite you to worship with us and share in our commitment to worship, sacrament, education, faith formation, community, and ministry. Please contact the Parish Office or speak to any of the volunteer groups to find your place in our parish and use your time, talent, and treasure for the glory of God.
Please, join us for Mass!
Update from Archbishop Hebda
Read the full statement from Archbishop Hebda on the settlement that has been agreed upon by all parties: http://www.archspm.org/archspm_news/statement-archbishop-bernard-hebda-regarding-bankruptcy-settlement/
News and Events
- Vacation Bible Camp will be July 30-August 3! You can now fill out the registration from in the parish office or print it out and mail it in.
- Sign up for summer Pray and Play Fridays on our Facebook Page!
- The Knights of Columbus are starting a family rosary on the last Sunday of each month! Bring everyone to the chapel at 10 AM for the rosary before mass. (Are you an 18+ male? Consider joining the KCs!)
- Sign up now for Confirmation classes and to be a Confirmation teacher for 2018-2020, and be on the lookout for more information for classes K-8.
- Power Our Parish With Prayer – Do you want to help the parish, but are unsure how to do it? Take a pledge to improve your prayer life and pray for monthly intentions from the church and the school. After each parish staff meeting, I will contact you with stories of how your prayers are working and new intentions. People are noticing the change in the parish! Fill out the form to join our prayer ranks today!
- The latest local events and help organizations can be found under the Resources page.
- Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!
La Comunidad Hispana les invita a la Misa los domingos a las 12:30 p.m. Contamos con los siguientes ministerios y grupos: coro, lectores, ministros de la Eucaristía, RICA, grupo de Oración y Sanación, Jóvenes Adultos y catequesis para el Bautizo, Matrimonio y Primera Comunión. Para más información de la comunidad hispana y el comité hispano, hacer clic en Comunidad Hispana de Santo Domingo o leer el boletín hispano.