2016 Baptism dates:
- November 12-13, 26-27
- December 10-11
2017 Baptism dates:
- January 14-15, 28-28
- February 11-12, 25-26
- April 22-23
- May 13-14, 24-28
- June 10-11, 24-25
- July 8-9, 22-23
- August 12-13, 26-27
- September 9-10, 23-24
- October 7-8, 21-22
- November 11-12, 25-26
- December 9-10
Baptisms may be scheduled during 5 pm Saturday or 10:30 am Sunday on any of the above weekends.
Requirements for a Child Baptism at St. Dominic:
- Parents of a child to be baptized must be registered members of St. Dominic or present a letter from the pastor of the parish where they are registered giving us permission to baptize their child at St. Dominic.
- The parents should be regular participants at Sunday Mass at St. Dominic.
- Sponsors, one male and one female, must be age 16 or older, Catholic (one may be a non-Catholic Christian designated as “Christian Witness”), active in the faith by Mass attendance and prayer.
- Meet with a Baptism mentor couple
- Children over 5 years of age must complete a course of catechesis prior to Baptism.
To request a Baptism for your child, please download and fill out the 2017 Baptism Form and return it back to the parish office with a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate.